Monthly Promo Items
In Depth Spotlight
Earn FREE SHIPPING & PRODUCTS With Our "Gift With Purchase" Promotions each Month!
Click Each Item for More Details
NEW NAME Same GREAT program!
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people eat healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. In 2008, he started a functional medicine center in Nashville, which grew to become one of the most renowned clinics in the world.
Dr. Axe founded the website DrAxe.com, which is one the top natural health websites in the world today. Its main topics include nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, home DIY remedies and trending health news. His website includes a group of credentialed editors, writers and a Medical Review Board.
He has also been a resource for many professional athletes. In 2009, he began working with the Wellness Advisory Council and Professional Swim Teams. He worked with professional swimmers, providing nutritional advice and performing musculoskeletal work on the athletes to increase their performance. He also traveled to the 2012 Games in London to work with USA athletes.
Dr. Josh Axe has authored several celebrated and bestselling books and millions of people have read his books and gone through his programs, including Healing Leaky Gut and Essential Oils Transformation. These books and programs combine the power of advanced nutrition with recipes, herbal remedies and lifestyle improvements to help people reach their health goals.
Dr. Joseph Mercola is the founder of Mercola.com. An osteopathic physician, best-selling author and recipient of multiple awards in the field of natural health, his primary vision is to change the modern health paradigm by providing people with a valuable resource to help them take control of their health.
- University of Illinois at Chicago – UIC 1972-1976
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine – Midwestern University 1978-1982
- Chicago Osteopathic Hospital 1982-1985 Family Practice Residency. Chief resident 1984-1985
- Board Certified American College Osteopathic General Practitioners July 1985
- State of Illinois Licensed Physician and Surgeon
Recognized Author and Pioneer in Natural Health
Due to his tireless efforts in disseminating important health information to the public, Dr. Mercola has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. In 2009, he was named the top Ultimate Wellness Game Changer, which awards “100 innovators, visionaries and leaders in 10 categories who are harnessing the power of new media to reshape their fields and change the world.”
He also has received prestigious awards from Emord and Associates P.C. for his contributions to holistic medicine, including the Sacred Fire of Liberty Award, Excellence in Health Journalism Award and the Freedom of Informed Choice Award.
To find more on this trailblazer, go to: Mercola.com
Another great website for holistic living is the Health Benefits Times. This site offers valuable information on Essential Oils as well as nutrition, and benefits of whole foods and the nutritional value they bring to our bodies. I encourage you to check out their website. https://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/category/essential-oils/
Health seekers have made this website the fastest growing health information site. Over 200 million people turn to Healthline every month. I can see where that would be true as each time I am researching information on health benefits of oils, I am directed to this website. To go to their Essential Oil articles, Click Here.
NEW WEBSITE IS SLATED TO RELEASE IN APRIL
To help you prepare for this transition, we’ve built a customized website where you can learn all about it. Dive into our new shopping platform with this link: https://bit.ly/35NVdL9
Fun, interactive, and informative videos are included to showcase these exciting new webpage enhancements. Click the above link to check it out.
WITH THE NEW WEBSITE, COMES MANY CHANGES AND ENHANCEMENTS!
UPLINE LEADERSHIP Website Now Available
Our Monday Night calls with "THE CREW" just got a whole lot better! They are expanding their educational outreach to us with a BRAND NEW WEBSITE that launches TODAY!!!
Be sure the first thing you do after login is to complete the Checklist! Once complete, you will be mailed a gift from Jordan and “The Crew”! To find it quickly, click on the banner at the top of the home page or it is also listed under the Wellness Lifestyle Tab.
LIFESTEPS MEMBERSHIP Another amazing resource now available to EVERYONE for FREE!
As your upline Brand Partner, this has been the paid resource I have tapped into for the last 6 to 8 months to bring you amazing Monthly Newsletter content and more. But now that information is available for FREE to EVERY Young Living Brand Partner AND Customer.
They still offer a paid “LifeSteps” subscription for Brand Partners, but the Monthly Newsletter, newsfeed and more is available to YOU for FREE!!
After giving everyone time to download and get acquainted with the app, I will no longer be posting the Newsletter content on our News and Notes page, but hope to start an archive page so much of this valuable information will remain visible and available to us at all times. Click below to download the app and start your membership today for FREE!
STEP 1: Download the Life Steps app at www.lifestepsapp.com
STEP 2: Long in with your Young Living Member # and Password.
Step 3: Take a tour, complete the Wellness Quiz and enjoy the amazing, up the minute content made available to all Young Living customers.
Mark your calendars! Convention dates will be June 16-19, 2021.
Convention is one of our favorite weeks of the year, and though it may be months away, Young Living has been prepping for a while! Even though last year was completely new ground for convention, Young Living managed to earn a Gold International Business Stevie Award for the 2020 Virtual International Grand Convention (VIGC)! For 2021 they are planning an even more immersive, educational, and exciting online event for us!
Challenges posed by COVID-19 continue to complicate YL’s ability to offer an in-person experience for events. Due to restrictions such as aggressive gathering limitations at the Salt Palace Convention Center, global travel restrictions, testing requirements, and post-travel quarantine requirements, they have decided to offer an entirely virtual convention for 2021. Although we are all disappointed to not be able to connect in person, we’re excited by the opportunity to reach even more people who may not have been able to attend an in-person event. In addition to the greater accessibility the virtual convention offers, there are some extra perks to sweeten the deal for attending!
Attendees get exclusive access to purchase any convention-only products, as well as early access to newly launched products.* Plus, all attendees who make convention orders will receive a special gift as a heartfelt thank you for your flexibility and resilience during this unusually challenging time.**
Because the 2021 VIGC will take place virtually, there’s no registration limit! Register today and see it first plus you will have exclusive bundle purchase options!
The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation’s annual Run for a Cause 5K will also be virtual this year and will take place on June 19. One hundred percent of your registration fee for our superhero-themed virtual 5K will benefit the Young Living Foundation to assist people around the world. Join us and be a hero for someone in need. Click here to register for the Foundation 5K!
*Products may not be available in all markets. Items are subject to availability. **All registration fees include a gift that will be included in your first convention order. You must place an order to receive the registration gift. Gift details will be announced at a later date.
From monthly promos to our oil of the month to recipes and diffuser blends, all the great things for this month are right here at your fingertips, and they are not to be missed! Let’s start with the Essentials!
For the month of April we are focusing on all things energy, fitness and vitality! We all want energy and vitality, and creating daily health habits will help us have it. Here are a few essential items we’re using in April to achieve that goal!
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Bright, crisp and fresh – a household staple! $23
- NingXia Red, 2 pack: For energy, wellness and MORE! $76
- Deep Relief Roll-on: To melt away tension & aches. $28.50
- Pure Protein Complete (Balance Complete if vegetarian): For delish daily smoothies. $69.75 (or $53.25)
- Super B Tablets: For energy and vitality, naturally! $21
- Cool Azul Pain Cream: For ALL the aches and pains! $45.75
Each month we focus on using an oil every day to help us in accomplishing our goals. Join us in choosing a method of application and simply getting this oil on and around you every day this month!
DAILY HABITS WITH PEPPERMINT
- Add a drop or two to the back of the neck to support alertness and focus! Also diffuse during school, homework or work time.
- Add peppermint to an epsom salt bath and/or use for a post-workout massage to ease and support tired muscles.
- Make a Tension Roll-on. Give tired, tense, or sore muscles some love! One great thing about peppermint is that it actually helps support our muscles and tendons through the strain versus simply making the skin tingle like conventional pain creams! In a 10mL roller bottle add:
- 10 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Panaway
- 10 drops Copaiba
- 5 drops Oregano or Marjoram
- Top with carrier. Apply frequently and consistently! Avoid getting too close to the eyes. If you get it in your eyes, rub with coconut oil or other carrier.
- Make a Digest Roll-on. Throughout history peppermint has been used to calm and soothe digestive needs, so adding it to your digestive blends makes sense! There’s a reason all the items on the GI aisle at the drugstore are peppermint-flavored. In a 10 mL roller bottle add:
- 10 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Lemon
- 10 drops Digize
- Top off with carrier oil. Apply over the abdomen as needed!
- Add a few drops to dryer balls for the fresh smelling laundry!
- Apply with coconut oil to the chest and back to support the airways. This is wonderful before lying down at bedtime. You can also add Lemon, Lavender, RC or Raven!
Did you know that products like ‘Icy Hot’ simply contain ingredients that make your skin tingle so you forget about the muscle pain beneath it? They don’t actually help support the muscles, tendons and tissues that are in need of help. Plus they are filled with less than ideal ingredients like petrolatum, artificial colorants and fragrance.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Free from fragrance, petrolatum and other chemicals
- Plant-based formula featuring methyl salicylate from Wintergreen essential oil and menthol from Peppermint essential oil
- Actually supports the muscles and tissues beneath the skin
- Has a lovely cooling effect
- Contains aloe vera and isn’t drying to the skin
Our current lifestyles often leave our adrenal system (our fight or flight response) on overdrive, and B vitamins are a great way to support that system!
SUPER B: WHY WE LOVE IT
- Known for supporting normal cardiovascular and cognitive health, aiding in mood improvement, and sustaining healthy energy levels.
- Contains all eight essential, energy boosting B vitamins
- Is combined with nutmeg oil and bioavailable chelated minerals such as magnesium, manganese, selenium, and zinc.
- Contains Orgen-FA, a natural folate source derived from lemon peels, and methylcobalamin, a more bioavailable source of B12! Our bodies have a hard time absorbing and utilizing folic acid, so we need it in the form of folate. Plus, due to enzyme activity, the majority of individuals need a methylated folate for ideal absorption.
Spring is in the air, and we are focused on energy, fitness and vitality! Whether you need a morning pick me up or something to calm your spirits at the end of the day, we have you covered. Let’s support our health and bring vibrancy to our homes with April’s diffuser blends! March is a breath of fresh air as winter comes to a close, and we are refreshing our homes with some of our favorite essential oil blends!
One of our favorite ways to start the day is with a wellness shot, so grab a glass and start your day off with this sunshine-infused mix!
Morning Sunshine Wellness & Metabolism Booster:
- 2T Organic, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘The Mother’
- 2oz Organic, unsweetened apple juice
- 6oz Filtered water (or to taste)
- 1 drop Cassia
- Optional add-ins: drizzle of raw honey, small shake of cayenne pepper, 1-2 dropperfuls unsweetened elderberry syrup
Now, Let's Welcome Our Team's Newest Members!
AND CONGRATULATE THOSE THAT “SHARED THE LOVE” LAST MONTH!
You have blessed a new home with the gift of health and wellness options and toxic free living!
We are extremely PROUD OF YOU!!!
(Ties broken with most Essential Reward Subscriptions/Highest PV)