WHY YOUNG LIVING

No Other Company Compares

Let’s Talk Oils First 

 

The vast majority of essential oils on the market today are only suitable for cosmetics and perfumes. A 100% Pure Label means nothing!  Only 5% of the bottle has to contain pure oil so the other 95% can be full of synthetics and fillers.   Essential oils sold in most health food stores are aroma-grade or fragrance-grade oils and while they do smell good, they don’t offer the same therapeutic and medicinal benefits. These oils may only have the 5% essential oil base, and most likely contain additives, fillers, and synthetics to increase volume or fragrance. 

 

Pure essential oils contain all desired therapeutic compounds – nothing more, nothing less.  

This is our Young Living Seed to Seal Promise!!   

 

 Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers. 

The reason Young Living’s oils are so different is their unmatched commitment to producing a pure, unadulterated oil. Young Living’s devotion to creating a highly therapeutic product means they’ve invested in their own farms, care for and nurture their own plants, trees, and shrubs, and finally distill, test, and bottle the oils that arrive on your doorstep.

 

Anyone can visit the Young Living farms around the globe and participate in the harvest & distillation process. We highly recommend this experience! No other essential oil company owns their own farms and can offer this opportunity. 


I’ve seen this first hand at their Mona, Utah farm.  Anyone can go visit a YL farm and I encourage everyone to go visit one if you are ever near one.


 

If at any point in the production process something doesn’t meet their standards, they get rid of it and start again. Because of this, our favorite oils sometimes go out of stock… and we are happy about it! Because we love getting our oils from a company that doesn’t crank them out quickly in a lab to make a buck, but waits on the plants to grow (no synthetics) and until the batch is perfect. They accept nothing less.

 

Remember, No other company owns farms or distilleries. Repeat. NONE.  Let me give you an example of how important it is for a company to know the right time of day to harvest the plant and exactly how long to distill the plant to produce the chemical compounds the plant contains that is therapeutic to our bodies.


HERE’S AN EXAMPLE! CYPRESS ESSENTIAL OIL: which has 280 known chemical constituents.

  • If it is distilled for 20 hours you only get 20 properties.
  • If distilled for 26 hours you get NONE of the properties
  • Most market cypress is distilled for 3.5 hours
  • The correct length of time for distilling cypress is 24 hours to get the full 280 properties. 

 

If you want Cypress to do the job it is intended to do, you MUST get ALL 280 constituents, no more, no less. Most people do not realize essential oils have chemical properties in them and in order to get the full benefit out of that particular oil it has to be grown, harvested, and distilled the correct way or the oil contains no benefit to us

 

Young Living has been producing the finest quality oils for over 25 years and with over 200 different oils they have the greatest selection of singles & blends of any essential oil company. But, if an oil doesn’t pass Young Living’s strict quality standards, they won’t offer it for sale so sometimes not all of these oils are available until they can produce more. Click here to browse the Young Living Product Guide


SEED TO SEAL PROMISE
WHOLE-LIFE WELLNESS

Top Ten Reasons outside of oils to Choose Young Living

  1. Infant/ Kids Line
  2. Pet Line
  3. Skincare Line
  4. Oral Care Line
  5. Personal Care Line
  6. Household Cleaning Line
  7. Complete Supplement Line
  8. Savvy Mineral Make Up Line
  9. Our BRAND NEW EO Infused CBD Oil Line!  Unbelievable Miracle Oil!
  10. We saved one of the most fun perks for last!!  Our Be-YOU-Dew-Full Drops TEAM!!!. Our team of over 250 amazing moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, teachers, Doctors, nurses and more are on a mission to change the lives of those we love.  As each of us continue using YL products, most are eagerly seeking to grow our knowledge of oils and just as important, how to avoid the toxic laden products found on our shelves.  Our community makes learning how to integrate all things Young Living into your life both easy and fun… join us!  You will be so glad you did!

 

YOU NAME IT- YOUNG LIVING HAS IT!  AND IT WILL BE TOXIC FREE, safe for your children and pets.  For many on our team, this has become the passion behind our membership with Young Living!  When we know better, we do better!   With so many hormone disrupting, cancer causing and down right criminal toxic chemicals in everything from baby products to the food we consume, we need someone we can trust!  That someone is YOUNG LIVING!